Sunday, October 11, 2009

So here's the big question.....

Or should I say string of questions that are now popping into my head....

  • can I do it?
  • why do I want to do it?
  • what was I thinking?
  • will this even work out scheduling wise?
  • can I place?
  • are you kidding me...place? Didn't you just say can I do it period?
  • when is my husband going to start supporting this?
  • when is my husband going to lose it on me and say enough is enough?
  • why do I have all these questions?
  • is my body going to let me do this?
  • are my knees really supposed to hurt like this?
  • why am I so afraid of water?
  • what am I going to do to get over it?
  • how am I going to pay for all this?

So as you can see I have more questions then I even know... and they just keep coming... so this is going to be my outlet to voice them and then to maybe slowy try to answer the ones that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment