Monday, January 4, 2010

So What Do I Do Now.....????

So I've been at this for 6 months answered some questions....Improved alot....And now guess what? I have more questions...Questions that I don't know if I can answer....Questions that make me wonder should I really try to swing it and get a coach...(which would just make my uncertain, super planning, wanting to be organized, but I want to know now! self feel so much better!)....So here's the next set of questions.....

  • Do I need a Coach....
  • Am I being ridiculus thinking I need a coach!
  • Should I just read and reseach more....
  • Would I really want to do what a coach says all the time....
  • Should I get a treadmill, or buck it up and get my butt outside?
  • Am I going to do a tri or a dual....
  • Am I going to do a 1/2 marathon
  • and when....
  • Is J going to do it with me...and are we going to do it pushing the kids?
  • Is my heartrate getting to high when I run...and why does it get that high....
  • Should I just get up earlier with J and hope the kids sleep like always and hit the bike on bike days...
  • Am I doing enough?
  • Am I doing too much to early?
  • Should I try to get a new bike....I think I know the answer to that one.....
  • What is and how does a Tempo run work?
  • What is and how do intervals work....and how do you read those stinking recipes for them...I mean I've not always been a runner so I don't know what they are talking about! Ugh!
  • What are my heartrate zones...and should I be using them more....
  • Do I need a COACH!

Well I think that is enough for now....

On a completely different note....Looking forward to my run tonight...going to hit the treadmill over at the hospital after the kids go to bed....I have really been doing well for me. I feel a little ashamed of saying that I'm kicking butt when I only ran a 30 min 5k but it's the best I've ever done....All in perspective I guess....I even did 2 miles in 19 min....so I shaved a little off those miles again....we will see what happens tonight! LuLu

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty...mine needs some serious TLC!!

    As a personal running coach, I have to say that yes, you do need a coach :). But I might be biased. Feel free to throw any questions my way,I'd love to help if I can.

    Congrats on the 5K time - that is so great you are improving! You have no where to go but down (as in time). Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete