Sunday, September 12, 2010

Burnout...Or Disillusionment....
I don't know what happened...About 2 months ago, I was going along and everything was ok...good even....and then it hit me like a ton of bricks....I needed a break....I didn't have it in me! I was worn out and not enjoying this thing that had brought me SOOOO much joy.....It felt like work....A job that I didn't want to drag myself too....A job that I wasn't present at even when I was there! Some things had been going on at home that were less than wonderful....and that had me thinking too....So I changed some things...I took the break....way longer than I probably needed....I reevaluated me....life...the wife that I am....motherhood....I'm happier now....still quietly thinking about some things....but I hope that the time that I have taken works....I'm back and I'm ready to hit this thing again....maybe with a little more balance this time....but still I'm ready! So hopefully I'll be back here too...and I think like all other things in my life this blog will become a little more well rounded and include other aspects of life not just my athletic journey! So here's to being well rested...happy....and ready to go again! Lulu

1 comment: